Thursday, December 12, 2013

Scalloped Potatoes

I love scalloped potatoes but always made them from a box. David has asked me to make his mom's scalloped potatoes several times, and I'm pretty sure that I have - but I'm finally getting the recipe written down and saved. They are really very easy and extremely delicious. David loves to eat them with his mom's Meatloaf. 


Scalloped Potatoes
Source: Sue Peaden

Ingredients:
8 potatoes
2 cans cream of chicken soup
1 can milk
1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
Salt
Pepper
Onion Salt
Garlic Salt
Cheese

Directions:
Peel and slice potatoes. You want them to be fairly evenly sized and at least 3-4 deep. Mix cream of chicken with milk and season with salt, pepper, onion salt, garlic salt and Worcestershire sauce. Top with ample amounts of cheese.

Bake at 350 for 1 hour and 15 minutes or until potatoes are soft and cheese is melted.

2 comments:

  1. How long and at what temperature do I cook them?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great question! Haha. I guess that is important. Bake at 350 for 1 hour and 15 minutes or until potatoes are soft and cheese is melted. (I usually make this and the meatloaf together. As soon as I put this in the oven, I make the meatloaf and then stick that in as well and cook them both for an hour.)

      Delete