Sunday, January 19, 2020

Thanksgiving Punch

Once, when I was in 7th grade my English class participated in a cookbook project. We all brought our favorite recipes to eat and then made a cookbook together. Randomly, one of my very favorite things was "Thanksgiving Punch" by Kirstin Willardson - I still remember how much I loved it. My mom just came across the old cookbook and before I tossed it out, I decided to pull out that recipe and add it to this blog.

Thanksgiving Punch 
Source: Kirstin Willardson, 7th grade cookbook, Mrs. Winch's class.

Ingredients:
1 6 oz can frozen orange juice
1 6 oz can frozen lemonade
2 cups sugar
10 cups cold water
1 tsp almond extract
1 tsp vanilla extract
one orange, sliced

Directions:
Stir together and float thin slices of orange on top.

(OR serve warm for a refreshing wassail.)

This recipe will serve 36 people if you have a large enough pitcher.



No comments:

Post a Comment