Wednesday, August 26, 2015

BBQ Pasta

Okay. I will be the first to admit that this doesn't sound all that appealing. I don't know why, but the thought of barbecue sauce on pasta doesn't make us jump up and down with excitement. But I've made this dish several times and it's always super delicious. I'm telling you, even as I type this up - it doesn't sound amazing, but it really is good!


BBQ Pasta
Source: The Peaden Kitchen

Ingredients:
1 package campanelle pasta (I've also used spaghtetti or linguine noodles for this and it was great.)
2 cups shredded pork
1 cup corn
1 cup diced tomatoes
1/2 bottle BBQ sauce
Cheese

Directions:
Cook pasta, drain, and place in 9x13 pan. Add in corn, tomatoes, pork and mix. Toss with BBQ sauce and top with cheese. Bake at 350 for 15-20 minutes or until dish is heated through and cheese is melted on top.


No comments:

Post a Comment